Its been a busy year. A few weeks back I took some time off for golden week and traveled to Bali Indonesia. We left on May 5th and flew back on may 10th. While in Bali, Sachi and I found plenty of things to keep us busy.
- Rented a bali bike, 50,000 rupiah a day
- Played golf in Ulu watu New Kuta
- Drank beer, Bali Hai is better than Bintang
- Ate dinner kalimantan
- Hiking in the rice terrace, surrounded by jungle
- Went to a Spa
Lately I have been up to other things. I have acquired quite a few new and old hobbies.
- Playing Golf
- Working on contacts application